GDPR Weekly Workout: Dealing with Data Processors
September 4 @ 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM£42
Our GDPR Weekly Workout: Dealing with Data Processors online webinar. We’ll be covering:
- Overview of what constitutes a data processor
- The Article 28 requirements (due diligence and contract)
- How to carry out GDPR due diligence processor checks – what to look for
- What needs to be included in a data procesing agreement (DPA)
- What can a processor do to make a controller’s life easier
This webinar is part of our weekly GDPR workout series.
The webinar will be run as an interactive group Zoom session. It will be recorded and a copy of the slides and recording will be provided after the session.
Providing cost-effective, simple to understand and practical GDPR and ePrivacy advice and guidance, via my one-stop-shop helpline. I ❤️ GDPR